Hi! I’m Sarah.
Some random things about me:
- I knew I wanted to marry my husband the moment I saw him. I call it love-at-first-sight. He calls it stalking.
- I am a stay-at-home mother to 3 kids. (Girl- age 9, Boys- ages 6 and 4)
- I love staying at home… but sometimes I feel like I’m losing brain cells.
- I love to rollerblade- and I don’t do it often enough. I’m definitely a child of the 90’s.
- I enjoy challenging myself… whether it’s doing a triathlon or attempting at making an anti-gravity cake. There’s something gratifying in completing the unexpected.
- I. love. SUGAR. ….. and try to talk myself out of the habit each and every day.
- I don’t care about my age. (I’m 37)
- New Years is my favorite holiday. Disco ball.. dancing… can it get any better? No, it cannot.
- Despite what you may see on any given day- I love a crisp, clean, minimalistic home. I’m definitely working on it.
- I love Nancy Drew. I have all the old books and display them as “art” in my living room.
- I feel like I’m a jack-of-all-trades. I have too many interests to narrow them down. I just learn a little about one thing and then move onto the next.
- My most embarrassing moment was when I was pregnant with our middle child. I had made myself a few maternity skirts with an old t-shirt waistband. (Something I saw on pinterest, of course). I didn’t make the band tight enough and my skirt fell down as I was scooting my pregnant self out of the pew at church. My skirt was down around my ankles and yes, plenty of people saw.
- My go-to movie that I’ve watched ten millions times and can never get enough of is the Keira Knightly version of Pride and Prejudice. Coming up close behind would be the Anne of Green Gables series, EverAfter or A Walk to Remember.
- I have absolutely NO sports ability. I mean NONE. But I love sports movies. Among my favorites: A League of Their Own, Rudy and Remember the Titans.
- I have dreams of living in a small (but space efficient) house that is mortgage free. Land with enough space for lots of vegetable and flower gardens. And then we spend our free time time traveling, seeing other cultures, serving and appreciating how great we have it.
- I truly feel like life is “Somewhat Planned.” Things rarely go according to plan and the trick is to roll with the punches.
I love getting to know you.
Please feel free to leave a comment anywhere you can on the site.
Instagram is my favorite. You can follow me there at somewhatplanned
If you want to email me, my email is somewhatplanned @ gmail.com.
Welcome to my space on the internet!