I’m kinda ready for spring now….
- Get rid of Muffy, my muffin top: I’m just going to go ahead and say I’m waiting for spring.
- Run several races: We are just a few weeks away from my favorite race of the year! The Hot Chocolate Run is February 17th in Nashville.
- Sell something: I’ve got a bunch of things I need to list on our local Craigslist. But that’s not really what I’m talking about here.
- Buy a HOUSE: Not yet
- Get rid of 200 things: I got rid 10 books. I wanted to get rid of more, but I look at all those titles and think about how much I want to read them and there they still sit. And of course all my Nancy Drew reading is getting in the way. But that’s ok. Thus far: 16+10 = 26. Only 174 more items to go.(I do not count things I throw away.)
However- I DID finally take the loads of stuff to the donation place. A pile had been sitting in my garage from last year. Sadly, I can’t count those items since they were counted in 2017.
- Laugh a LOT: My husband has been pretty funny this week. The kids have been too. I think I’m just trying to be more aware of the good and funny moments in life.
- Re-read all my Nancy Drew books: I finished #5 and continued to finished 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10.
- Go to the temple each month (or at least 12 times.) I MADE IT!!! I was so excited on Wednesday when I didn’t work and really didn’t have much to do. So off to the temple I went. It was awesome. So much peace and love is felt there.(I tried to get a picture with the temple in the background. But the sun was streaming in and I was parked in the middle of the road.)
1 down at least 11 more to go.
- Keep grocery bill as low as possible: Groceries, Groceries. I have to say, I really am liking this budgeting system. I keep my envelope in my wallet which reminds me to add the information to it.
- Save any free, non-perishable item: The Oscar Meyer weinermobile (It’s really a thing!) was at a local grocery store. Amy was with me and we just had to look inside. The workers are super nice and told us about how they drive all over the country in it. Kind of a cool gig for a college kid.
- Do a different 30 day challenge each month
January: clear off kitchen counters each night: Are you tired of seeing pictures of my empty counters? I’m not. It’s fantastic and amazing how such a simple thing becomes a habit so easily.
I hope you had a good week. I feel like we are in the calm before the storm as things are on the verge of getting really busy soon. More on that later, but for now, I’ll enjoy my quiet days!