1. Remember birthdays. One of my best friends had a birthday this past week. To say it was awesome would not be portraying it accurately. I think I *may* have had more fun than she did. I pretended like I was a 6th grader and decorated her locker, I mean front door. The really great thing is she was recording a Marco Polo video to me when she saw it. She didn’t even know I had done it at that point. To see her surprised face, live, was priceless.
The other thing that was funny to begin with but evolved into downright hysterical was when a bunch of us bombarded her with Justin Bieber meme’s. She had let it slip that she liked one of his songs and it was over from there. Her Facebook feed was filled with pictures like this one. She kept saying “When will this madness stop?” Ah, friends, you get something on them and then continue to run with it.
One of our favorite teachers had a birthday as well so I gave her a Nothing Bundt Cake. I just love those things! (I always buy the bundtlet- they make the perfect gift!) My friends make fun of me because anytime I buy one for someone else, I have to get one for myself as well. My excuse is I’m trying all the flavors. 🙂
2. Get 12,000 steps at least 4 times a week. This one was really hard for me. I just didn’t take the time I needed to do it.
M: 7,138 T: 9,023 (but I did a spin class) W: 6,339 Th: 5,964 Fr:4,521 Sat: 7,880
5. Read 52 books for the year.
I have renewed 3 books twice now. I just don’t seem to be in a reading mood. I’ve been watching too much Netflix. Currently I’m still at 47.
6. Get rid of 200 things from my house.
Another 15 things from my kitchen. The cans of hot chocolate and queso have not been opened. Someone gave them to me. And I’m sorry Nestle, I just don’t care for your hot chocolate.
This bring me up to 27 out of 200.
7. Add to my stockpile of emergency preparedness items.
I didn’t see any great deals this week. So I’ll just save my money for another week.